What do you think God sees when He looks at you?

God has me gathering the answers to this question and putting them in a book along with chapters on:
What Gods Word Says About Not Measuring Up
God's Word Regarding Struggling, Trying and Striving
Face and Conquer Fear
What Does God Say About Unforgiveness
Who Impacted You?
Are You Impacting Others?
God's Covenant With Us

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The works that Jesus did, you will do!

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, you that believeth on me, the works that I do shall you do also; and greater works than these shall you do; because I go unto the Father.


Jesus speaking to His Disciples:
Verily, verily, I say unto you….

Not, Oh, by the way guys

Listen up you guys! This that I’m getting ready to say is VERY IMPORTANT!

He that believes on me….

His followers –

people that desire to be in His presence,

to really know Him and

to live for Him.


The works that I do (have been doing in your presence while here on the earth)

Some of those works include

Loving one another – even the sinner and unlovable.

Telling you what I have heard from the father.

Training you to carry on when I leave.

Doing miracles.



Shall you do also…. Yes, we are to do the very things Jesus did.

Loving one another – even the sinner and unlovable.

Telling others what you heard from me.

Training others to carry on for when you leave.

Doing miracles.



And GREATER works than these shall you do.

Our outreach is much greater than Jesus.

More people.

More ways to communicate.

But Lord HOW CAN I DO THESE THINGS??



Because I go to the Father.

Jesus had to be resurrected so the Holy Spirit could come to live in us.

When we pray to receive Jesus Christ He sends the Holy Spirit to live in us and do all that Jesus did while on earth.



Holy Spirit living in us guides us in all that we are to do to be what God created us to be and do.

Think and pray about this verse and what it means.



Because of Jesus death & resurrection He sent the Holy Spirit to live in and through us.

We now have the same power Jesus had while He walked on the earth.



Power to raise the dead, heal the sick, minister and do all that He desires as the Holy Spirit leads!



That’s heavy.

The power is in us because Jesus was resurrected.

He does not lie.

The Holy Spirit will guide you in everything you do.



Now to walk in the power of Jesus Christ, using His name to do all that He did and GREATER WORKS than these shall we do!!



POWERFUL WORDS we need to ingest them and walk in them!



In the name of Jesus Christ!



God bless, keep and direct you in all that you do!

No comments: